Jasen Rice, vAuto performance manager, is sharing his expertise with automotive dealers and managers on why flat-based used vehicle pricing works.
Like it or not, price is a key factor that determines the used vehicles online shoppers will consider for purchase. Yet, many dealers haven’t changed how they price used vehicles online, let alone deployed a pricing strategy to maximize each vehicle’s appeal to a broader pool of buyers. Jasen Rice will share flat-based pricing fundamentals to help dealers and managers move away from the “$14,995 mindset” and:
• Increase online “looks” on AutoTrader.com, Cars.com and other classified sites.
• Spot opportunities to “price up” or “price down” and capture the most online attention.
• Improve online merchandising activity and ROI.
• Convert more online shoppers to sold customers.
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. Learn about a “flat-based pricing pressure test” to use at the dealership.
2. Learn the framework for a flat-based pricing dealership strategy.
3. Learn the conversion benchmarks to gauge online vehicle merchandising performance/ROI.
vAuto Performance Manager Jasen Rice has spent nearly 15 years in the automotive industry, working primarily in Internet-oriented sales and operational improvement positions. His work building a successful Internet sales and marketing team at Lou Fusz Automotive in St. Louis earned national attention via a Digital Dealer magazine cover story in 2005. Rice was a founding member of the board for the Association of Automotive Internet Service Professionals (AAISP) and a featured columnist for Digital Dealer and Dealer magazines. In 2007, he joined vAuto where he provides performance improvement training to dealers across the country to help increase the effectiveness of their online sales, online merchandising and inventory management efforts.
A 12th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Speaker: Jasen Rice presents: Price Check! Why Flat-Based Used Vehicle Pricing Works: vAuto Performance Manager Jasen Rice reveals how a flat-based pricing strategy improves used vehicle sales at dealerships.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 90 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital.