Jeff Clark, EVP of business development at DealerOn, Inc., is sharing his expertise with automotive dealers and managers on seven strategies that will double their fixed operations profits in 2012.
You will learn what online strategies you must start employing to fight the national service brands before it’s too late.
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
- How to create the appropriate content footprint to maximize your organic search traffic for service and parts.
- How to conquer service brand traffic and drive profitable fixed operations-related paid search traffic.
- How to use mobile apps and repair photos to convert more service ROs.
- How to increase your online conversion with service-optimized landing pages.
- How to maximize customer lifetime profit with targeted tire and service marketing campaigns.
- Why it’s important, and how to create an e-mail collection process to maximize ROs in your service department.
- How to start monetizing accessories in your dealership.
Jeff Clark is EVP, business development, DealerOn, Inc. Clark oversees OEM, channel, and business development initiatives. As a seasoned sales professional with a strong track record of impressive revenue growth, he knows what it takes for a company to succeed. Over the past 17 years he has worked to ensure his clients get the full measure of his expertise and are able to implement products and services that are designed for long term sustained revenue growth.
A 12th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Speaker: Jeff Clark presents: Seven Strategies that will Double your Fixed Operations Profits in 2012: What online strategies dealers must start employing to fight the national service brands before it’s too late
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 90 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital.