DAYTON, Ohio — Reynolds and Reynolds today announced a number of new product enhancements that are helping dealers improve operating efficiencies and productivity, while also transforming the customer experience with the dealership.
To highlight the results that Reynolds’ newest products are delivering for dealerships, Reynolds also developed a new print and online advertising campaign – “Because Results Matter.”
“With each new product development cycle, we are delivering the solutions and services that make dealership operations more efficient and productive, provide more insightful reporting about the business, and, in many instances, break down the technological wall between dealership personnel and the customer,” said Ron Lamb, president of Reynolds and Reynolds. “Dealerships that are implementing our newest products and services are transforming what happens inside the dealership and transforming the way customers experience the dealership. This is clearly setting them apart from the competition.”
At the 2012 National Automobile Dealers Association Convention, Reynolds showcased the breadth of its newest product and services enhancements. Highlights include:
- docuPAD®, with new enhancements in hardware and software that deliver additional benefits in this unique F&I selling tool.
- ERA-IGNITE, the easy-to-use, Windows® design for the ERA® dealership management system (DMS), with point-and-click functionality and its newest function: The Retail Management Intelligence reporting tool.
- Service Sales Kit, which is a service selling tool that improves efficiency in the repair order write-up process, now includes more efficiency in the screens and improved reporting.
- A new Premium Service Kit for the POWER DMS that bundles together service solutions to help make the service department more efficient.
- New customer relationship management solutions.
- The Reynolds Integrated Telephone System, a comprehensive voice and customer relationship management system that is fully integrated with Reynolds’ dealership management systems to help dealers manage customer interactions more efficiently and effectively.
Lamb concluded: “As I look ahead and talk to dealerships throughout the country, I continue to hear the message that dealers are poised to seize the new challenges ahead of them. And that includes the challenge to improve operating efficiency and transform the customer experience in order to stand out from other dealerships. We’re confident that Reynolds has developed the solutions and services that will help dealers rise to meet these challenges and also will put them in the best possible position to deliver results for their business.”
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry’s largest and most trusted provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships improve business results. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com)