Below please find highlights from the latest edition of Guidelines, NADA Used Car Guide’s monthly market update. Click here to access the full report.
NADA Official Used Car Guide Update:
- Wholesale Prices Fall by 2.0% in July
- Compact/mid-size car slide slows, but depreciation remains high; truck prices fall just slightly.
- Seasonal Softness Set to Increase
- August Official Used Car Guide values down by 3.8%.
- New Vehicle Sales SAAR Solid at 14.05M in June
- Incentive spending down 4% YoY to $2,508; days’ supply slips 4 days to 55.
- Economic Outlook: U.S. Expansion to Increase in Second Half 2012
- Pace of growth will remain slow, but should be mildly better than first half of the year.
- 2012 Compact Luxury Sedan Used Price Review
- BMW 3 Series & Mercedes-Benz C Class
ATD/NADA Official Commercial Truck Guide Update:
- Price performance still strong, although late-model trucks flattening out
- Dealer sales volume down in May and June
- Too early to call a slowdown – next month’s results will help define market trends
Click here to access the full report.