The first in a new series! After delivering 39 monthly webinars on the Digital Dealer platform, we at C-4 are taking a new approach with Digital Dealer in 2021. While adopting a podcast-styled approach, we’ll continue tackling the industry’s tough issues head-on – but expanding the conversations to include subject matter experts, dealership principals, and other special industry guests as the year unfolds. Join C-4 V.P. Rob Stoesser as he interviews Caroline Allie, C-4 Head of Media, for a podcast-style discussion about all things automotive streaming media. There is no longer a digital and traditional world of media, it’s simply “online” and “offline”, and all the tactics play nicely in the sandbox. Streaming Services like Spotify, iHeartmedia and Sling, Hulu and Crackle are leading the way forward towards an integrated advertiser presence to meet the consumer where they are engaging with content that matters to them.
Sponsored by C-4 Analytics.
Primary Learning Objectives:
1. Learn about the benefits of automotive streaming media in an ever-evolving balance of awareness and lead generation
2. Uncover the key decisions dealers will need to make as they move to an “all advertising drives online” world
3. Discover Caroline’s “in the trenches” take on the FAQ she receives daily from C-4 prospects, clients, and account teams.
– What is it?
– Who subscribes to these services?
– “But we already run TV and Radio with our traditional partner, what’s the difference?”
– How does it all work?
Vice President, OEM
AVP, Media Strategy