United Office Announcement:
Unified Office, Inc, a leading managed services provider offering reliable hybrid cloud-based virtual communications and business analytics to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today that several of Rana Management’s New York and New Jersey area dealerships including Acura of Wappinger Falls NY, Acura of Bay Shore NY, Honda of Hackettstown NJ, Honda of Staten Island NY as well as Cranbury Buick and GMC of Cranbury Township, NJ are the first of their dealerships to use their Total Connect Now℠ (TCN℠) platform for the automotive industry. Total Connect Now℠ incorporates voice and video communications, messaging, service-level monitoring, business continuity and analytics tools that can be configured to meet the unique needs of any business. Unified Office’s TCN℠ platform integrates with leading CRM’s such as elead as well as other leading lead generation software solutions for the automotive dealer market.
“We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our operations and customer service in a real-time consumer marketplace,” said Carly Christensen, Corporate Controller, Rana Management Auto Group, of Florham Park New Jersey. “Unified Office has provided us with a fully integrated communications system that has created dramatic improvements in both of these areas. As a part of this offering, we can create our own virtual office communications environment, create our own workflows as needed, utilize performance analytics and automated appointment confirmation and scheduling services to make sure we are always operating in the most effective means possible. Because we don’t have to worry about the reliability and quality of our communications services, we can focus on our business without concerns about missed calls for service appointments or sales, and do so knowing that Unified Office is always there for us.”
“Automotive dealers are experiencing rapid changes in their business, the pace of which is largely unprecedented,” said Ray Pasquale, Founder & CEO of Unified Office. “Customer service is a key differentiating factor for automotive dealers. They need a highly integrated business communications platform that helps them adapt to a real-time consumer marketplace. Missing a call or putting someone on hold or even worse: putting them through to voicemail can result in missing a new customer opportunity, which can result in lost revenues. Unified Office is the only company that helps the automotive marketplace adapt in an ever-changing consumer marketplace.”
Summary of Benefits for Automobile Dealerships:
- A uniform system that enables staff to easily bring their offices with them, wherever they happen to be on any given day.
- A hybrid, on-premise and cloud-based solution that provides the highest quality VoIP service available with the most reliable and resilient service platform converting calls into dollars.
- Business continuity that minimizes or eliminates down time through proactive system monitoring that detects and quickly fixes problems so customers can continue to focus on their business.
- Integration with best-in-class automotive dealership management software such as elead.
- Automated notifications, appointment confirmations and scheduling services.
- The ability to customize communications workflows that reflect business needs.
- Superior customer service, 24X7, provided by Unified Office.
- Fast equipment and service installation without business interruption.
- Real-time analytics for customer service training, coaching, and other types of operational performance assessment.
- The ability to manage and configure services from a dedicated portal.
- No more need for expensive legacy T1 lines and/or MPLS circuits.
- A single end-to-end managed service solution provided by one vendor means one call gets it all done with one partner should an issue arise.
Unified Office provides customers easy to use, centralized administrative solutions that can be accessed at any time on a device of their choice. All of this is delivered in the form of a 24×7 managed service.
About Unified Office
Unified Office, Inc. is a leading provider of SDN-based, hybrid cloud, managed, Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Unified Office’s Total Connect Now℠ service architecture was purpose-built to deliver the highest quality of experience and availability, leveraging the latest in extensible business VoIP communications technology and cloud-based infrastructure to enhance SMB workforce productivity. Their cloud-based intelligent network incorporates Unified Office’s unique adaptive Highest Quality Routing Protocol™ (HQRP™) for end-to-end service quality, and Business Continuity “shadowing” to ensure high availability operation over one or more redundant broadband links.
The Unified Office Visual Performance Suite™ and IoT service platform provides a real-time view of changes in operational performance levels and actionable intelligence for SMBs, store managers and business owners, enabling them to readily determine real-time business performance, take immediate actions, and apply continuous operational improvements. This results in higher customer satisfaction, increased customer retention, and increased revenues and profitability.