- Team Mighty will participate in the Atlanta Tour de Cure for third consecutive year
- Atlanta Tour de Cure is a one-day celebration, Saturday, June 11, 2015, bringing together cyclists of all ages and levels to help stop diabetes
Norcross, GA – June 8, 2016 – Team Mighty will be riding for the third consecutive year in the Atlanta Tour de Cure to raise money and help make a difference in the fight to stop diabetes. Participating with a strong sense of purpose and inspiration, Team Mighty will be riding this year with a goal of bettering the $8,000+ they raised in last year’s event.
Team Mighty is headed by Captain Carmen Strickland. “We are committed to ride and raise money in this inspirational event”, said Strickland, “not only because 29 million people in the United States have diabetes, but because we personally know some of them and want to do something about it.”
Team Mighty would like to thank the following individuals and businesses supporting their efforts this year in the Atlanta Tour de Cure with donations:
- Blair Smith – Mighty franchise #342
- Sharman Lemon – Mighty franchise #140
- David Kimball – Mighty franchise #200
- Ron Pasquale & Tim Craig with R/T Performance Marketing
- David Walworth & Brad Ragland with REMA TIP TOP
- Steve Milton with Integrated Supply Network, Inc.
- ECP, Inc.
- Royal Purple, LLC
- Mighty Corporate personnel
If you would like to join those above in making a donation to Team Mighty’s participation in the 2016 Atlanta Tour de Cure, please visit: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Team_Mighty
By making a donation, you will be helping the American Diabetes Association provide community-based educational programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.
About Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America, a franchisor of sales and services in aftermarket auto parts, is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia and supports 110 distributors in 41 states and four international markets. The Mighty System features attentive local service, inventory management expertise, classroom and on-site training in conjunction with extensive offerings of OE quality underhood and undercar parts, chemical products, lubricants and shop supplies. The Mighty business model attracts independent repair shops, quick lubes, tire centers and new car dealerships across the nation and abroad. Recognized as a “top 25 franchise brand” by The Wall Street Journal, Mighty’s unique approach of dealing directly and exclusively with automotive professionals began in 1963.