Digital Dealer welcomes “how-to” articles and opinion pieces with actionable insight that addresses pain points and growth opportunities for automotive dealerships (in all departments).
We are seeking industry thought leaders and knowledgeable contributors to cover a wide range of topics across any of our three core categories: Dealer Ops & Leadership, Advertising & Marketing, and Sales & Variable Ops. Dealership owners and managers are especially encouraged to submit editorial.
Please review the information on the right-hand side before submitting an article via the Editorial Submission Form.
Editorial Guidelines & Terms
- Provide actionable insight with practical tips.
- Content must be strictly educational and non-promotional.
- Articles must be exclusive (unpublished) to Digital Dealer / Dealer Magazine.
- Articles should follow AP style rules.
- For magazine submissions, if websites are mentioned, please include relevant links in parentheses.
- Editorial opportunities are unpaid. Sponsored posts are not accepted.
- Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity, brevity, and to conform to the brand’s house style.